Corps de la Paix des USA au Maroc
Avis de recrutement
Le Corps de la Paix des USA au Maroc cherche (20) Animateurs de langue et culture marocaines
Le Corps de la Paix au Maroc cherche (20) Langue et Culture animateurs (LCF) pour faciliter la formation des stagiaires du Corps de la Paix au Maroc en Arabe Dialectale et la culture Marocains.
Les candidats doivent soumettre un curriculum vitae (CV) et une lettre d’accompagnement indiquant en détail comment leur éducation et leur expérience répondent aux exigences du poste. Lettre d’accompagnement à la fois et CV (curriculum vitae) doivent être dactylographiés en anglais et envoyé à email@example.com
Tel.: 0537 683 780 /standard (0)
Plus de détails sur l’annonce en Anglais ci-dessous:
– PEACE CORPS – MOROCCO
– VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
– POSITION: 20 Language and Cultural Facilitators
– DUTY STATION: Rabat/Other areas in Morocco
– DATE OF ENTRY ON DUTY: January 15, 2013
– DATE OF COMPLETION: March 26, 2013
– SALARY LEVEL: Starting salary at 218 Dhs per day plus per diem, housing, and transportation.
– DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: November 15, 2012
PRE SERVICE TRAINING Language and Culture Facilitators (LCFs) work to develop basic communicative language skills among Peace Corps Trainees during an intensive 9 week community-based training program. The LCF works closely with a small group of Trainees throughout the duration of Pre Service Training. S/he conducts language-training classes, within the Peace Corps competency-based curriculum framework, and effectively uses a variety of language training techniques, methodologies, and activities. The LCF is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of daily language classes, as well as the community assignments of the Trainees. S/he acts as a resource person and provides written feedback in the evaluation of the training program and the overall assessment of Trainees’ performance.
– Ensure excellent preparation and self-readiness before going to class and integrate all components in the content of his/her sessions.
– Develop and implement lesson plans based on acquisition of specific language competencies that trainees should achieve.
– Make appropriate changes based on feedback received and Trainees’ learning needs
– Evaluate the language materials based on feedback from Trainees and own experience.
– Assist with additional language learning activities outside the classroom, including individual tutorials, other learning options and conferences with Trainees.
– Identify specific training techniques that correspond to the Trainees’ learning styles.
– Prepare and submit weekly, mid-term and final reports to the Pre Service Training director.
– Provide regular and consistent feedback to Trainees concerning their language acquisition and performance.
– Assist in developing and utilizing community-based activities to enhance language instruction.
– Develop Trainees’ cultural competence and act as an interpreter and translator, as needed.
– Maintain professional and collaborative relationships with all the training team.
– Maintain a professional and positive public image with the training staff, Trainees and the local community to ensure the proper implementation of Pre Service Training.
– Observe professional code of ethics in regard to Trainees, Staff and the community.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED AND PROVEN EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING
– University degree and/or equivalent experience
– Experience teaching Moroccan Arabic and/or other languages
– Fluency in English, French, and Moroccan Arabic
– Adult teaching experience in a cross-cultural context (desired)
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to work independently and be part of a team
– Experience working with youth and/or other non-governmental associations (desired)
– Basic computer skills including word processing, excel, internet, and e-mail
– Fluency in Tamazight OR Tashelheet (strongly desired)
– Moroccan Citizenship
For consideration, all applicants must submit a Resume (CV) and a Cover Letter stating in detail how their education and experience fulfills the requirements of the position. Submitted materials must address each listed requirement. Both Cover Letter and Resume (CV) must be typed in English and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write “Vacancy Announcement PC-LCFs” in the subject line.
Only Applicants selected for interviews will be notified by telephone and/or email